On the other hand, I didn't do as well, as I fell through the snow into an freezing river. You can see in the last pic that I had water all the way up to my waist! Needless to say that I was a bit cold for the rest of that hike...
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Yosemite trip
While Julie can still move around a bit and before the newest addition to our family arrives, Julie and I are trying to go on adventurous trips. Last week, we went to Yosemite National Park (California). We saw some beautiful sights (like Glacier Point) and managed to go for nice and long hikes. We probably hiked 15 miles. Julie did really well, even on steep slopes covered by a foot of snow; not bad for a 25-week pregnant lady! The baby was kicking away and enjoying the trip too.
On the other hand, I didn't do as well, as I fell through the snow into an freezing river. You can see in the last pic that I had water all the way up to my waist! Needless to say that I was a bit cold for the rest of that hike...


On the other hand, I didn't do as well, as I fell through the snow into an freezing river. You can see in the last pic that I had water all the way up to my waist! Needless to say that I was a bit cold for the rest of that hike...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment