His passport picture, which we took in mid-September, doesn't look like him anymore already. At that point, when he was less than 3 weeks old, the main challenge was getting him to keep his eyes open for the picture.
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Stars and Stripes Forever
It's quite weird for us to think that our son is American, but he now has a passport, so I guess it's official.

His passport picture, which we took in mid-September, doesn't look like him anymore already. At that point, when he was less than 3 weeks old, the main challenge was getting him to keep his eyes open for the picture.
His passport picture, which we took in mid-September, doesn't look like him anymore already. At that point, when he was less than 3 weeks old, the main challenge was getting him to keep his eyes open for the picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
The Passport Office should require children to change their photos every month until the age of two!
Do babies really need passports for international travel?? I had no idea!
that is pretty funny, we also have the passport and i think that she doesn't look at all like that picture :)
I hope you all are doing well
I hope your American son made you celebrate American Thanksgiving in the proper style!
Man, lots of comments! Indeed, babies do need passports for international travel, though I have no idea why a picture is necessary at that age!
And yes, of course we had a proper Thanksgiving (and are still working on the leftovers), though I'm not sure if smart bohemians who are known to cavort with Scottish-born men can criticize anyway!
Post a Comment