After weeks of trying, Kyle managed to get his feet into his mouth. You'd think this would be easy given the size of said feet, but his even bigger belly proved to be a pretty tough obstacle to overcome.
That same evening, we realized that Kyle can hold himself standing. A bit scary...
5 comments:
haha. soon he'll be running around in circles!
Wow! He looks so pleased with himself.
He's going to enjoy being a total BRAT!!!
He has that look in his big blue eyes!
ha! Frida can stand too!! Babies do remind us how fast time pasts by....
Stuart and I bought both Kyle and Frida some cute sweater pants last winter...seems like the babies have grown much faster than I'd imagined. :O
Maybe I should look for some cute books for them. Or bags for school??
Skip the schoolbooks, Kyle actually wants a car ;)
Post a Comment